Thursday, November 7, 2013

Gorgeous Girl: Nirvana

I did another fun shoot with Simply Emily Photography.
This was my favourite shot of the day. That bold eye peaking out through her mess of hair - adorable!


Look #1: We put all focus on her eyes for this look. I used black, greys, silvers, and whites. To top it off, I used a light pink lipstick with gloss. I also want to note the great styling by Amanda Vernon (love that top and those bracelets!)





Look #2: This was a much simpler look. I used a little concealer to brighter her complexion and added a little colour with blush. I kept the rest natural, with a little shadow, liner and mascara in browns, beiges, and black. Lastly, I lined her lips and gave her a pop of gloss.

Here’s a cute shot while we were goofing around :)


No comments:

Post a Comment